The Biker Scout Project
As I love Star Wars and always wanted to be a storm trooper as most boys do growing up I decided I would create one of the coolest troopers, No not Boba Fett but the Scout Trooper.
Riding his 74-Z through the trees of Endor I felt a connection. Being a biker myself I felt this would be the ideal outfit to create.
First off is the research, wow so much information to take in. I have spent many hours on www.bikerscout.net and www.ukgarrison.co.uk gathering all the information I need to create the perfect 501st Biker Scout.
First of lets breakdown what I need from the bottom up
- Boots – Custom made
- Blaster – Attached to holster on boot
- Under suit – simple black boiler suit with alterations
- Cummerbund & Pouches – custom made to fit
- Flak Jacket – not really seem but it’s part of the uniform – custom made
- Helmet – or Bucket as it seems to be know.
- Gloves – 1970’s motorcycle gloves. Still purchase from www.wampawear.com in the USA
- Armour – Yes Armour not Armor as we are in the UK. Again this is a big part of the outfit with many variations on the market.
The list above and order is how I will go about creating my suit. Watch this space as I travel to Endor and take on the Ewoks. Sorry too far….